Posted by : Muzaffar Sunday, March 7, 2010


Its been definitely a while since I wrote anything on my blog but I guess working 6 days a week (and having a lousy internet connection doesn't help much either) kinda takes its toll on me. Not only do I feel tired every single afking day, but I don't have as much time to waste on things like going online, play video games or you know, just loafing around! So yeah, how good is The Book Of Eli anyhow?

I can't say much myself about the movie, but I guess its a bit interesting in a way and yet its rather boring and if you don't follow the story closely you would not have any idea what the movie is all about. Denzel Washington in this movie is just badass, while Mila Kunis is just so freaking hawt! Lolz, well I'm not really gonna say much about the movie or anything but if you ever think about watching this, just be prepared that its nothing as good as what the trailer shows. Although there are a lot of cool fight scenes in the movie, it feels a bit too overdone for me. Also the plot seems a bit stupid when you think about it. Killing each other just for a book? Haha, I wish to see that happen in real life... (well not really, but just a figure of speech so to speak)

Yeah, that is about it for my review lol. If you want to go watch it, go ahead. Its not all that bad to watch, but then again its not that good either lol. So for me, I just have to give it a 6.5/10 rating for the movie. The plot could have a better potential if they didn't sidetracked the story as much, and probably concentrate on the origins of the book more (instead of just some short dialogues) and give a better story of the whole setting (I mean seriously, I didn't even knew why everyone in the movie just looks barbaric). Then again, maybe they didn't care for all of that? Haha, whatever...

Also, I just need to say that I've watched The Wolfman with my brother a few weeks ago (don't think I'll write a review for that) and later I'm going to watch Alice In Wonderland with some friends. *sigh* A good way to release stress and tension after a week of working huh? I think the same as well...

Copyright © Muzaffar's Blog