Posted by : Muzaffar Sunday, May 16, 2010


What can I say... it has been a pretty busy week for me, as for the first time in my entire life I'm actually getting involved in a motor sporting event! A few years ago I never even once thought I would work with a race crew before, and yet here I am sitting here talking about my experience lol...

Well, to be honest I wasn't really involved in preparing all the cars for the race (I had another kind of job to do for the team unfortunately) but I did help out a bit when they needed me. Wow... I'm just really tired to write about everything in this post, but I just wanted to say that the experience being on the race track is just immense. If there is one advice I could give, is that a motorsport life is not easy! The fact that the cars have to be prepare, test, repair, adjustments, and all those other things all within a few hours is just crazy. Not to say that its impossible to do those kind of things, but something to remind me that I really really have a lot to learn before I could be one of them.

The race itself was pretty good, as the team I am with managed to get 1st and 2nd place in the Asian Touring Car Series (albeit, it was 2 different drivers in 2 different races) and 3rd place in the Asia GT4 championship. Not bad considering for a small team with most of my instructors (yes, you read that right) from TOC being the race mechanics for the team lol. Anyway, that is all for now as I am really really need to get some rest after these past week haha. I might write a full story on the event someday, but until then just look around if you can find any interesting articles on the AFOS event.

Missed the Monaco F1 race for this? Yeah, but I guess I can't blame anyone for that...

Copyright © Muzaffar's Blog