Posted by : Muzaffar Sunday, May 9, 2010


Okay... so after waiting for a month to watch this, me and my cousin finally got to watch Iron Man 2 earlier today. After all the promotion and hype surrounding the movie, you'd think the movie will be a great sequel to the already impressive first Iron Man movie right?

The sad truth is, it wasn't. Just like how over hyped Transformers 2 was, (which I myself over hyped it, sorry about that!) the sequel failed to make a lasting impression as the original. Not to say it wasn't good or anything, but it wasn't anything special or appraising either! Everything about the movie was okay I guess, but somehow there were just a few things lacking inside the movie that I can't put my finger on it. Maybe its because the main villain isn't as strong as the first one? Too much focus on the characters and not the plot itself? I don't know, but it was definitely something...

However, I think one thing about Iron Man 2 for sure is good. Scarlett Johansson. Hahahaha... you gotta agree with me on this really. She is just... damn! Kinda makes you speechless and wanna drool for more yeah? Her acting wasn't that bad either! Other than that, well... what is the other good thing inside the movie? Stark's awesome Audi R8 Spider? Or the part where the Rolls-Royce Phantoms got destroyed? Oh definitely! Its the best thing about the whole movie! Haha, I kid I kid.

Anyway, that is all for my review. Don't think I can think of writing anything else any more that I would. So the movie is okay, but its nowhere near as good as the first one. So for me to rate this movie, out of a score between 0 and 10 I will have to give this a 8.0/10. To be honest, I find Kick-Ass much funner to watch that Iron Man despite the lower rating from me. But then again, look at how much the budget was for both movies... not to mention the cast and the people behind it! So yeah, the end. lol...

Copyright © Muzaffar's Blog