Posted by : Muzaffar Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Yeah, this probably means I can't enjoy my holidays anymore. No more staying up late, no more loafing around at home or excessively use the computer for 12+ hours everyday, no more going out with friends (well could still do all that stuff, but not as often) and worse of all, I have to start studying again, aaaaarrrrggggghhhh!!!!!!! Well never mind, I guess with all the negatives being mentioned there should always be the brighter side of things. Like most of all I will be starting a new life as an adult (really?) and probably get to make new friends and get to know more people at my college and practically learn more things than I do at school. Hopefully everything goes well tomorrow and will be looking forward to meeting everyone there....

Copyright © Muzaffar's Blog