Posted by : Muzaffar Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Well yeah, whatever. Just wanted to say that because that is one of the words I learned to use today at college lol. The orientation at TOC today was just nothing short of awesome, think it feels even better than any of my "first day of school" feeling when I was in primary and secondary school! Did a lot of activities today and made some new friends as well, but most importantly is that finally my college life begins. Sad thing though, because now I feel like I have not enough time to enjoy myself playing Facebook and Mysapce games on my computer anymore, and reading news sites is going to be a P.I.T.A. Meh, guess I need to reschedule my daily routine so that I could spend more time studying and less wasting time on useless things like eating, sleeping and other stuff.

Really have no time to tell how todays event really goes, cause I need to sleep for a while and wake up to watch the UEFA Champions League quarter final match between Porto and Manchester United. =P Will try to explain the day tomorrow or during the weekends when I have more time....

Copyright © Muzaffar's Blog