Posted by : Muzaffar Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sorry to post this a few days late, my internet went haywire on Monday and I was out nearly the whole day as well as having my cousin staying over on Tuesday means that I didn't have time to go online and do things that I wanted to do. So yeah, kinda feels like a bad start to the month but hopefully things are gonna be smoother from here onwards. As for the holiday, don't think I really have to say much as most people would probably already know the place...

Stayed at Penang for 3 days and 2 nights, came on Saturday and went back on Monday. Well I really did nothing much there at all throughout the time, didn't even buy anything there. On Friday just mostly stayed at the Evergreen Hotel (pictured below) and on Saturday mainly spent the whole day at Gurney Plaza as my parents went to do their shopping. On Sunday we checked out of the hotel, went to Chowrasta Market in the morning and left after that. On the way back we did stop at Kuala Kangsar to have lunch, but that was about it. Here are some rather random snaps I did over there, not a lot I guess, but at least it was better than nothing:
















Copyright © Muzaffar's Blog