Posted by : Muzaffar Thursday, December 17, 2009


Yes, yet another "random thoughts" post. Don't think I really have anything much to post nowadays, except maybe just telling you guys how boring my normal life actually is. Eat, sleep, video games, online, bathe, and err.... that is about it I guess lol. So like, what is it about now this time around? My friends did expected me to post something here regarding about today and well, some random s*** I guess haha.....

So yeah, about today that. Nothing much really, just went to Ulu Yam earlier this morning with some friends, and went to a waterfall and stuff. Didn't do much over there other than...... doing exactly nothing! Seriously, I didn't even knew they wanted to go to the waterfalls over there and I just got a call this morning from one of my friends this morning (while I was still asleep at that!) telling me they wanted to go there. Sheesh, talk about being unprepared lol. (actually, they did told me about it yesterday, but I never thought they would take the idea that seriously) But with that aside, don't think there was anything spectacular or good happened to me over the past week. Nope, no sirree.....

Then, what video game am I playing now? Well after I finished playing ProStreet just a week ago, I tried playing Forza 3 yet again but I stopped playing it after I got bored playing it. Currently I just started year 3 in Season Play mode, and I think my current XP is at level 30 something. So what game did I play then? After thinking about it, I finally went with Need for Speed: Shift since well, NFS games doesn't take that long to finish! As of today I already got enough points to play the NFS World Tour, and my driver level is at 25. Even with that though, there is still tons of races I still haven't done yet, as well as the achievements I need to get within the game. Should be able to finish it earliest by next week, that is if I don't have any distractions do deal with.

Anyway, I will post some more things soon once I finished playing NFS Shift or when I'm done dealing with whatever I have to deal with. Might start watching anime again by next week, as well as posting some stuff up regarding the upcoming Comiket event! =D

Copyright © Muzaffar's Blog