Posted by : Muzaffar Monday, January 18, 2010


After being on holiday for about over a month, today was the day that I finally went back to college this afternoon. Sadly our class got changed to the afternoon session for some reason... There weren't many things changed when I was there (or that I was absolutely blind haha) but the biggest change for was really, to be in a new class with some similar faces as well as people from the other session joining the class.

Well as I did mentioned in my earlier post, my class got changed after some altercations with the course and now my class is fully dedicated to Motorsports. So far today I've only learned a few aspects of the motorsports industry, and some briefing of what we are gonna learn for these 3 weeks (which is about the engine management system. So our instructor for this lesson was.... well I guess I can say that he is good. He knows a lot about car tuning and motorsports in general, and tries his best to teach us all that we need to know and more! Just hope that I can keep up with the class and do what he told us to do, because even as a helpful as he is, he sure is a bit strict on some things...

Anyhow, I still have no idea what else to expect from TOC this coming few weeks so I'll just have to do my best until then. Apart from this I didn't really do much for these past week weeks. Playing Midnight Club: Los Angeles Complete Edition, chatting with friends a lot online and just been doing nothing much online lol. I did want to write several posts on this blog about several topics but I'll just never know if I ever do get to post it since well, it being pointless hahaha....

Yeah yeah, if I ever do get to post them it certainly would be nothing much I guess. *sigh*

Copyright © Muzaffar's Blog