Posted by : Muzaffar Friday, January 1, 2010


Well I know I'm a bit late posting this but heh, I didn't have any internet whatsoever when I was on holiday so I couldn't go online at all!! Frigging hotel had to charge me RM57 just for a days worth of broadband, WTFH!!!? Anyway, that aside I would like to wish everyone a happy new year and hope whatever plans, dreams, achievements or whatever it is on your mind will be achieved this year.

Well actually I did planned to post several things prior to leaving for my holidays, but since there was no internet that plan got ruined horribly. Well whatever, I'll post those things in a few days time so just look forward to it then haha. Anyway, my holiday in Johor Bahru was okay in a sense that I did enjoy myself out there quite a bit, but sadly though I got sick from the first day and as the days past my illness has gotten worse! Luckily though, I did manage to go to Singapore for a day and spend the whole day going around Singapore looking for things to eat and of course, shopping at Orchard Road lol. However with how bad the currency was (and the lack of time) I really didn't get to buy anything much nor did I get to buy the things that I wanted to buy.

Also I didn't take much pictures on this trip either lol, cause I'm just too reluctant to take out my camera and snap something. But I did manage to snap several pictures, but then again its not really that interesting hahahaha....

Yeah yeah, I'll save my rants on another post. Until then, have fun in the year 2010 people and reminiscent of what a year 2009 was.....

3 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Happy New Year, Muz.

  2. Hangmen says:

    Happy New Year 2010! Let's hope someone out there figured out how to activate God Mode in real life.

  3. Xeno says:

    LOL god mode..

    Happy New Year!

Copyright © Muzaffar's Blog